The Sagano incense holder is named after the bamboo forest and is symbolic of groundedness and resilience. The incense holder is crafted from porcelain, matte to the touch, and painted in a beautiful mustard hue.
- Stunning mid-century style and colour, making it a wonderful addition to your home
- Visually stimulating sculpture in its own right.
- 100% handmade for maximum character. Each piece is unique and features glazing variations.
- Acts as a daily reminder to stop and pause.
- Designed specifically for Japanese incense.
- Size: 8.5 W x 4.5cm H