The Naoshima incense holder is a sculptural piece that will bring both function and beauty to your incense rituals. This piece is reminiscent of the ocean lapping against the stony cliffs of Naoshima Island.
- An earthy design featuring two volcanic sand-based claysmixed together on the wheel.
- Each holder is unique and features special textural characteristics of the clay.
- Perfectly sized to capture falling ash from shorter-style Japanese incense.
- Gorgeous sculptural piece for your home when not in use.
- 100% handmade, with individual character in both the clay and final glaze finish.
- Size: 6.5 W x 5.5cm H