- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time and avoid "mushrooming" of the wick.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
- Avoid use in areas with drafts
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time. As the candle reaches halfway reduce the burn time to about an hour to minimise the risk of the glass overheating.
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Never move your candle while lit.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!