A natural soy candle with essential oils creating a sophisticated scent. The Oakmoss provides an earthy or woody smell that is balanced by the amber that is warm and slightly sweet and clarity of sage. Oakmoss, amber and sage combined with a dash of lavender awaken the senses with a crisp and earthy burn.
Each Posie candle is handmade with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended • Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface • Never move your candle while lit • Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
•Alwaystrim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!
Hasami Porcelain Teapot 16cm - Natural
Rated 5.0 out of 5
HASAMI PORCELAIN’s curved lines represent the essence of modern Japanese aesthetics that is defined by a combination of modern and traditional styles. Its primary appeal is not only in its form, but also its functional nesting design for ease of serving foods and its storage efficiency for limited spaces.
8.5cm wide x 16.0 cm high, 500ml
Dishwasher and microwave safe
Salus Chamomile & rose geranium clay soap
Experience the calming and uplifting fragrance from our Chamomile and rose geranium soap bar. Soothing pink and red clays, calming chamomile flower and healing rose oil fortified with hydrating shea butter, lavender essential oils and protective vitamin E. A rejuvenating blend to replenish and soothe the skin.
The Midori Note Journal is an A5 size booklet to use as a free journal. With 192 pages you can capture half a year of activities if you use a page a day. Each page comes with a dot grid, with two larger dots at the top showing where to write the date – all the structure of the ruled version but with more flexibility.
Designed to sit flat, with no cover you can see the thread binding and experience the craftsmanship of this notebook.
For extra protection each notebook comes with a paraffin wrap like a dust jacket to keep your book looking fresh. You can also add a separate paper cover to further protect your notes.
192 pages, Paraffin paper cover, index stickers, ribbon and thread stitched book-binding