Natural soy wax candle with floral notes of english rose blended with warm, earthy sandalwood and a hint of Japanese yuzu. A scent reminiscent of days spent in the garden.
Scent tone: Floral / Woody / Citrusy
Burn Time: Approx 35 - 40 hours
Dimensions: 7 cm x 9 cm
Hand-poured in Byron Bay.
100% natural soy wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wick.
Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
• Never move your candle while lit
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!